Keith Brownmiller
The informal claim process for your VA disability claim is now history. On March 24th the submission of your disabiligty claim with the VA requires a standardized claim form.

The claim forms, appeal forms and intent to file a claim have been standardized.

They all can be found on the VA website.

Because of all the changes in the claims forms, I would strongly urge you to contact your local DAV service officer.
The Gunny
Quote 1 0
Jason Gietter
Good looking out. Thanks for the update.
Quote 1 0
Back to USS TARAWA LHA-1 Forum