Keith Brownmiller
How many of you would be up for using this weapon for our 2016 Top Gun competition? To become the winner, there could be NO shred of your target left after 30 seconds.



The Gunny
Quote 0 0
Steve Stanfill
Sign me up!!!!
Quote 0 0
uva7
was kind of hoping for a chain gun....[smile]
[How-The-Minigun-Chain-Gun-Works-2]
Quote 0 0
John Green
uva7@yahoo.com wrote:
was kind of hoping for a chain gun....[smile]
[How-The-Minigun-Chain-Gun-Works-2]


THIS WILL DO..................[cool]
Quote 0 0
Rick Holly
John Green wrote:
uva7@yahoo.com wrote:
was kind of hoping for a chain gun....[smile]
[How-The-Minigun-Chain-Gun-Works-2]


THIS WILL DO..................[cool]

How do you hold it?
Quote 0 0
John Green
Rick Holly wrote:
John Green wrote:
uva7@yahoo.com wrote:
was kind of hoping for a chain gun....[smile]
[How-The-Minigun-Chain-Gun-Works-2]


THIS WILL DO..................[cool]
How do you hold it?


By the pistol grip and the bar across the top. Pretty much like a chainsaw.
Quote 0 0
Keith Brownmiller
The pistol grip will make it difficult to control the recoil from such a playtoy.
The Gunny
Quote 0 0
John Green
Keith Brownmiller wrote:
The pistol grip will make it difficult to control the recoil from such a playtoy.


Who said it was real..................?????????
Quote 0 0
John Green



Joe, I guess we need to be PC here, so I came up with this one for you [wink]
Quote 0 0
uva7
that was a toy, heck i had no clue, just looking for a bigger gun pic.......   [smile]
Quote 0 0
John Green
that was a toy, heck i had no clue, just looking for a bigger gun pic.......   [smile][/QUOTE

(I) thought it was cool.................[cool] [wink] [cool]
Quote 0 0
Back to USS TARAWA LHA-1 Forum